domenica 24 agosto 2008

Sopranos Style Commercials

Most of you already know that me and my family are HUGE fans of The Sopranos ... that's why we called our blog Satriale's Pork Store, ;-) !
Today, surfing the net, I found some funny commercials featuring Paulie Gualtieri (Tony Sirico) and Pussy Bompensiero (Vincent Pastore), ahahahhhh, take a look:



... this one totally cracks me up!



... and here is Vinny:



I also found the video of the demolition of Satriale's, The Sopranos' famous meeting place. It has been demolished to make way for new condos ;-( ...(for true fans of The Sopranos, this might be really hard to watch).... here you can find the authentic stones of the facade of the Pork Store... hurry up, quantities are very limited, ahahahhh!!!
That's all for today ... fuggedaboutit!
Simona

2 commenti:

Niella ha detto...

Merci Simone:):)

Thanks for coming to visit me in blogland!

Hey..we are the same age:)

Gio ha detto...

mmmm, ora ho capito perche il tuo blog ha questo nome cosi' particolare, purtroppo non guardo Soprano..(vabbeh guardo gia' altre diecimila serie..;-))